Question: What are the best nail polish colors for 2014?
Answer: As the bitter cold month of February comes to an end, warm weather and spring break are just around the corner. It’s almost that time again to break out the sunscreen and shorts, so it’s time to stock up on some fabulous nail polish! Spring is always a fun time to experiment with bright, bold and pastel colors. Recently, I’ve added some new nail polish to my ever-growing collection. I am a big fan of the brands Essie, OPI and Sally Hansen. Here is a list of nail polish for spring:
1. Essie’s Enuf is Enuf is a creamy coral color that looks as great as a sun-kissed tan.
2. OPI’s Got A Date To-Knight is a baby pink color that looks beautiful on any skin tone.
3. Essie’s Sable Collar is a pearly cocoa plum color that is perfect for those April showers.
4. Sally Hansen’s Lustre Shine in Lava is a nail varnish with a color gradient of copper, red and orange, with a touch of shimmer.
5. Essie’s Turquoise & Caicos is an aqua color reminiscent of Tiffany blue. This is great if you’re looking for a color that is both bright and sophisticated.
On a recent search for new polishes, I discovered Essie’s Spring 2014 collection. This collection consists of six versatile shades. Each polish has a unique name and color pay off. The polishes are called Hide & Go, Fashion Playground, Romper Room, Spin The Bottle, Style Hunter and Truth Or Flare. Essie also released a smaller collection called Resort 2014, which includes four sophisticated shades that would be perfect for any spring vacation. If you’re looking for a wider variety of colors, OPI has a new spring collection called Brazilian 2014. It has 12 color sections, ranging from creamy nude to ruby red.
You can never go wrong with beautiful nail collections like these, as they are high in quality and long lasting. You can even add a topcoat for extra shine and longevity. I really like Sally Hansen’s Advanced Hard As Nails Top Coat.
What is your favorite spring nail polish?