Question: What’s a good & edgy makeup routine?
The cat eye.
Many girls go through the same makeup routine every day. It’s easy to get caught up using tons of products like heavy foundation, concealer, powder, shadows and more, more, more! Don’t do that; you may be hurting your face with all that heavy makeup. A fierce, edgy look is great for a special occasion when you want to look extra nice. But if you’re just going to the supermarket, school, or to a friend’s house, all you really need is a good moisturizer. For a simple makeup routine, use a BB or CC cream that goes with your skin tone, apply some powder, add some eyeliner or mascara, and finish your look off with a lipstick in a color that looks natural.
You don’t want to look like an old woman at twenty-five years old. Embrace a straightforward makeup routine to let your beauty really shine!
Makeup routine tips
Follow these tips for a natural-looking makeup routine:
1. Don’t wear makeup every day. Save it for special occasions.
2. See what skin type you have and choose the right BB or CC cream that best suits you.
3. There are many beauty vloggers who make videos of their makeup routines. Learn from their ideas and adapt their tips to your style. Over time, you’ll learn what styles work best on your face.
5. You can always use is a mascara, a lip balm, and some blush.
6. Remember that at the end of the day you have to clean your face and apply a moisturizer. You can also use a homemade product.
The edgy cat eye
If you really want to incorporate some edge into your makeup routine, go with a striking cat eye. There are many variations of the look. Switch it up with different colors and shapes. A cat eye is an easy way to make a statement without slathering on too much product.