Oh, how I love a bold and fun print! Whether it’s chic florals, funky geometric shapes, or even quirky polka dots, prints do an amazing job of taking your look from blah to exciting in an instant. Surprisingly, many of us shy away from wearing them for the simple fact that we have no clue how to style them–no one wants to look like they got dressed in the dark! But worry no more! Below are some cute ways to style those prints so you can rock them with full-on confidence:
1. A little goes a long way: If you’re a bit unsure and just want to dip your toes in the print pool, then printed accessories are the way to go! A fab printed clutch or a chic fashion scarf can take your look to new levels.
2. Pick a color, any color! If you’re wearing a print that contains various colors, vouch for a color from the print and wear it as a solid piece. For instance, if you’re wearing floral print shorts that contain the colors green, pink, and white, wear a solid top in one of these colors. This keeps the print as the main focus.
3. Accessorize: Coordinate your accessories with the prints you’re wearing. Why not match one of the colors in the print to that chic mani of yours? Or better yet, try out a cute handbag or a statement necklace!
4. Bold & beautiful: Sometimes, even the simplest of prints can look amazing! Those that include classic black and white go great with bright and neon colors. Pretty and edgy never looked so good!
5. Mix it up! For the daring ones out there, nothing says fun and spontaneous than mixing prints! Keep in mind that this works best when both prints have at least one color in common. The end result is super trendy!
Good luck and happy print-wearing :)