Question: What should I wear to a Taylor Swift concert?
Answer: So, you snagged some tickets to an upcoming Taylor Swift concert. First of all…I’m jealous! As an avid country music fan, I would love to see Miss Swift on stage sometime. One of the best things about seeing Taylor Swift (aside from her musical talent), is witnessing her amazing fashion sense!
If I were going to her concert, I would follow a few general guidelines when choosing my concert look. Here are some tips for planning a T Swizzle look:
1. Cowboy boots are your best friend. Whether they are tall, short , authentic, faux, fringe, bedazzled, or simply classic — they are the perfect shoe to rock at a country music concert. Plus, you can wear them with just about anything; dresses, shorts, jeans…the whole enchilada!
2. You can’t go wrong with a cute summer dress. When I think country, my mind immediately goes to long, flowing dresses, big sleeves and cute floral prints.
3. Denim is a go-to staple when it comes to country music. This could come in the form of jeans, a short denim skirt, or a cute pair of high-waisted jean shorts. Whatever you prefer, it’d undeniably be great paired with a cute crop top or tank.
4. Depending on where you live, an evening concert might require a light cardigan or sweater. A lace kimono is perfect on top of any country look!
5. As far as accessorizing goes, flower crowns and headbands across your forehead are the perfect touch when it comes to country style.
6. When it comes to hair, curls and volume are the perfect look for a Taylor Swift concert. Try some loose summer waves or a sexy beach hair look.
All dresses are 10% off with code WINKANDTWIRL at shophopes.com.
No matter what country look fits you best, you’ll have fun rockin’ and singin’ till your heart’s content! Have fun ladies!