Coconut oil is a one of the finest natural beauty/cosmetic supplements that you can use. I personally use it 2-3 days a week and I could not be any happier! I am sure we have all heard at some point that no matter which coconut oil you use, it does a remarkable job improving your hair, nails and skin. Every time, before I start to use a different product, even if it is completely natural, I do a little research, but for this one, I didn’t have to do that due to the fact that coconut oil is a surprisingly well know beauty/health product.
Here are my favorite uses of coconut oil:
- You can use coconut oil as a daily energy supplement.
- Use it as a basic skin lotion! I tend to use the oil after my morning bath.
- As an eye makeup remover. Sometimes, sensitive eyes have a pretty rough time with the regular eye makeup removers. This is a great way to keep the infections and red eyes away.
- As an age-spot lightener (rub the oil directly on the spot!)
- As a great way to prevent yourself from having stretch marks during pregnancy.
- You can use coconut oil to help your skin’s tolerance against sun(and to prevent and heal sun burns)
- As a great massage oil product.
- As a nighttime facial moisturizer (night care routine before bed time)
- As a body scrub, when it is used with an equal amount of sugar.
- It is a proven method to reduce appearance of varicose veins.
- As a way to get rid of acne, when it is used regularly.
- As a natural tooth whitening product (best results when it is combined with baking soda.)
- When it is mixed with Shea butter, it makes a perfect body balm.
- Medical exams have proven that coconut oil can help allergy symptoms!
Also check out : How to make a coconut oil hair mask at home!