Beauty is filled with new experiments and techniques to help make life easier, or simply advance your makeup artistry skills. New trends are emerging everyday. In fact, did you know there is a new beauty trend called Candle Haircutting? A expert hair stylist uses a lit candle to naturally eliminate split ends to maintain healthy hair. See? new beauty technique.
Along with candle haircutting, there are many beauty hacks in the atmosphere. I want to share with you my top favorite beauty hacks. I have incorporated these beauty hacks into my daily makeup and haircare routine, and it worked great. I hope they work well for you, as well as helpful.
Top Beauty Hacks
- Lip Liner as a base: you can do more than just trace the outline of your lips with a liner. Fill in your lips with a lip liner, then top off your look with a lipstick, lip gloss, or lip balm. This hack will help your lip topper of choice last longer. As well as hold the formula on to your lips, to prevent transfer.
- Concealer as a lipstick Brightener: Looking for a way to truly make your favorite red lipstick pop? add concealer. Lightly apply a medium to light concealer on your lips. Blend the concealer to eliminate any harsh lines, and apply your favorite lipstick. The concealer will help brighten and reflect light from your lipstick.
- Lip Balm as a Primer: There are many lip primers available on the market, and the best ones can break the budget. If lip primers are out of your reach or your favorite one is not available, use a lip balm. Allow the lip balm time to sink in to your lips for a smooth to tacky feeling, and apply your favorite lipstick or lip gloss.
- Add Essential Oils to your Shampoo and Conditioner: Adding Essential Oils to your shampoo and conditioner routine will help restore moisture and stimulate your scalp. This hack will also help promote healthy hair growth, as well as soothe dry scalp. My top recommendations for essential oils are peppermint, lemon, carrot, lavender, rosemary, sea buckthorn, and ylang-ylang.
- DIY Concealer and BB/CC Cream: Yes! you can make your own DIY concealer and BB/CC cream with two simple tools: foundation and body butter. Mix your favorite foundation and unscented body butter to create your BB/CC cream. Make a smaller portion to create a travel-size concealer. This hack will save you a lot of money, and eliminate the stress of finding the best shade or formula for your skin type.
I hope you find these beauty hacks very helpful. These hacks are my favorite, and part of my daily routine. If you have a beauty hack, I would love to know! share your hacks in the comments section. Thank you for reading. Be Beautiful & Geeky :)